How to Voluntarily Resign From Your Academic Program

Students interested in voluntarily resigning from their academic program should review the university policies concerning resignation.

Students wishing to resign must complete the Voluntary Resignation from Graduate Academic Program form and have it approved by their Graduate Program Director. Approved forms will be forwarded to the CHSS Office of Graduate Academic Affairs for further review.

If approved by the Dean, the form will be sent to the Registrar's Office for processing. Voluntary Resignation forms can not be processed if there are any holds on the student's record.