Pre-Award Research Administration
The Pre-Award Research Administration Team assists researchers in submitting applications for external grants, contracts, and fellowships, in conjunction with the Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP).
Start the process by submitting the CHSS Pre-Award Request for Assistance Form, and check out our services below!
- Checklist provided for proposal submission (NIH, NSF, and NEH checklists also available tailored for each solicitation).
- Assistance with budget and budget justification.
- Assistance with current and pending.
- Example language for ancillary documents, such as facilities and other resources, provided upon request.
- Facilitation of proposal information in Mason's RAMP and sponsor portal.
- Compliance review of application to meet sponsor guidelines.
- Proposals are to be submitted to CHSS 6 business days before sponsor deadline for departmental review.
- Proposals are to be submitted to OSP 4 business days prior to submission.
Subscribe or unsubscribe from the CHSS Research Listserv.
- Copies of successful applications for NEH summer stipends.
- Tools to evaluate research ideas.
- Past research webinars and presentations.
- New resources added as they are developed.