How to Request a Credit Overload

Graduate Credit Overload Request form

Graduate students may enroll in a maximum of 12 credit hours per semester and Non-degree Graduate Students may enroll in a maximum of 10 credit hours per semester.

Students who wish to enroll in additional hours must complete a Graduate Credit Overload Request form. 

Students must first obtain permission from the Graduate Program Director.  The approved form must then be sent to the CHSS Office of Graduate Academic Affairs for further review. 

If approved by the Dean, the form will be forwarded to the Registrar’s Office for final processing and the student will be able to register for additional credit hours via PatriotWeb.