How to Request Reenrollment (After 2 Consecutive Semesters of Non-Enrollment)

University Policy

Graduate Application for Re-enrollment form

Students who have not been enrolled for two consecutive semesters or more and wish to register for classes must complete the Graduate Application for Re-enrollment. Students should carefully review the university policies pertaining to re-enrollment as well as the information outlined on the re-enrollment form regarding time limits and unsatisfactory grades.

The form must be approved and signed by the student's Graduate Program Director before being submitted to the Registrar's Office for processing. International students on F-1 or J-1 immigration status must also obtain permission to re-enroll from the Office of International Programs and Services.

The Registrar's Office cannot process re-enrollment forms without all required signatures and without the accompanying Application for In-State Tuition Rates.