In order to ensure your application will be completed for faculty decision-review as quickly as possible, please carefully review the following:
- Within 3-5 business days of submitting your application, a graduate admissions specialist will complete your personalized application verification. Our normal business days are Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. eastern time.
- Once that has been completed, you will receive an email verifying that your application has been processed.
- Log in to the Online Application.
- Navigate to your submitted application by selecting the application that is 100% complete.
- You can find a "Checklist" on the right-hand side of the page. The "Checklist" is where you will see missing required documents and/or test scores.
- You may send reminder emails to your recommenders or change your recommenders.
If you have questions about missing items, you may want to review our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)