International Degrees


If a faculty member's highest degree was issued from an international institution, an official translation (if issued in a language other than English), and an official degree evaluation must be submitted to the Provost's office.

What if the Faculty member is unable to get additional copies of an official transcript?

Some international institutions only provide one copy of a transcript and/or diploma.  If this is the case, the faculty member may bring the original document to the Dean's Office.  We will make a copy which will then be "attested" by staff in the Graduate Admissions Office the same way international graduate applicants have their transcripts "attested".