The Dean's Challenge Fellowship recognizes exceptional graduate students who have excelled while making academically-challenging choices.
- Kristin Carpenter, MA - Psychology, Applied Developmental Concentration
- Joshua Catalano, PhD - History
- L. Caitlin Kanewske, PhD - Criminology, Law and Society
- Ally Patterson, PhD - Psychology, Applied Developmental Concentration
- Jennifer Pocai, MAIS, Higher Education Concentration
- Caitlin Turpyn, PhD - Psychology, Clinical Concentration
The Dean's Challenge Scholarship recognizes exceptional undergraduate students who have excelled while making academically-challenging choices.
- Madeline Brawley, Psychology
- Dejza Brower, Global Affairs
- Nikaela Busekrus, History
- Isaias Cruz, Religious Studies
- Fatma Gdoura, Economics
- Sonakshi Negi, Psychology
- Bennett Shoop, Integrative Studies
- Aryelle Young, Creative Writing
The First-Sweitzer Scholarship is given to an academically outstanding first-year, full-time student. This renewable award is funded through the generosity of Douglas First and Sandra Sweitzer First.
The Freshman Academic Achievement Scholarship is awarded to first-time freshmen who have excelled academically at George Mason University.
- Shyloh-Symone Bailey
- Lisa Ferioli
- MacKensee Ganpat
- Janelle Gonzaga
- Ege Gunes
- John Lucibello
- McKenna Martin
- Savannah Martinic
- Khanh Nguyen
- Alexa Tironi