Instructions for Graduates and Guests
You will need to show your tickets in order to participate in the Mini Ceremonies. Tickets are being distributed via Eventbrite email to those who registered.
Instructions for the Mini Ceremonies (near Eagle Bank Arena in Lot L)
- General Parking will be in Lot K. You may enter off Roanoke River Road from Braddock Road or from Patriot Circle. Please follow signs and parking staff direction to the lot. Additionally, you may use Campus Drive to Global Lane or Patriot Circle to access Lot K. Plan for heavy traffic when arriving to the ceremonies.
- Special needs parking is located in Parking Lot A, at the south side of Eagle Bank Arena. The entrance to that area is accessible through Mattaponi River Lane from Patriot Circle or from Nottoway River Lane off Braddock Road.
- Please have your tickets ready to be scanned at the gate. Graduates are permitted up to four tickets—one for the graduate and three for guests.
- Once your tickets are scanned, you will be escorted to your seat. Seating is general admission and graduates will be seated in pods of four with their guests.
- Handicap accessible seating will be available.
- Regalia is required for the Mini Ceremony.
- Streaming links for the Mini Ceremonies will be posted on the university's Graduation Website.
- Sign language interpreters will be present at all Mini Ceremonies.
- Mini Ceremonies are expected to last approximately one hour.
- Please refer to the Security Policy at EagleBank Arena for a general list of safety restrictions.
- Attendees are permitted to bring water bottles and rain gear into this venue.
- Attendees may also take video and still photos of the event.