Mason Core and College Requirements Archives

Requirements by Catalog Year

All undergraduates have to complete university general education requirements.  Students earning a BA or BS degree from the College of Humanities and Social Sciences or the College of Science must complete additional college requirements.

The requirements vary by catalog year.  For help in determing which catalog year would be best for you, please see your academic advisor.