Degree Celebration for the Humanities and Interdisciplinary Programs
All spring graduates, and summer graduates receiving bachelor's and master's degrees, in the humanities and interdisciplinary programs are invited to attend the humanities and interdisciplinary programs degree celebration with their families and friends. This includes students receiving degrees from the following departments and programs:
- Art History (BA, MA)
- Communication (BA, MA, PhD)
- Community College Education (DA)
- Creative Writing (BFA, MFA)
- Cultural Studies (PhD)
- English (BA, MA)
- Environmental and Sustainability Studies (BA)
- Foreign Languages (BA, MA)
- Global Affairs (BA, MA)
- History (BA, MA, PhD)
- History of Decorative Arts (MA)
- Individualized Study (BIS)
- Integrative Studies (BA, BS)
- Interdisciplinary Studies (MAIS)
- Latin American Studies (BA)
- Linguistics (PhD)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies (MA)
- Philosophy (BA, MA)
- Religious Studies (BA)
- Russian and Eurasian Studies (BA)
- Russian Studies (BA)
- School of Integrative Studies (BA, BS)
- Writing and Rhetoric (PhD)
The School of Integrative Studies will hold a separate ceremony on Wednesday, May 16, 2018, in the Center for the Arts. SIS graduates are also welcome to take part in the college's Humanities and Interdisciplinary Studies degree celebration.
Information for Family and Friends
- The EagleBank Arena opens one hour prior to the ceremony for general seating.
- Tickets are not required.
- To request disability accommodations, see the link below.
- For directions to campus, parking, and local hotel information, see links below.
Questions about the College Degree Celebrations?
Contact us at link to the right.
All students are encouraged to attend the University Commencement. See link to the right.
Degree Celebration Information for the College of Humanities and Social Sciences
Degree Celebration and Commencement Logistics