Degree Celebration for the Humanities and Interdisciplinary Programs
All spring graduates, as well as summer or winter graduates receiving bachelor's and master's degrees, in the humanities and interdisciplinary programs are invited to attend the humanities and interdisciplinary programs degree celebration with their families and friends. This ceremony is for students receiving degrees from the following departments and programs:
- Art History (BA, MA)
- Communication (BA, MA, PhD)
- Creative Writing (BFA, MFA)
- Cultural Studies (PhD)
- English (BA, MA)
- Environmental and Sustainability Studies (BA)
- Foreign Languages (BA, MA)
- Global Affairs (BA, MA)
- Higher Education and Student Development (MA)
- History (BA, MA, PhD)
- Human Development and Family Science (BA)
- Individualized Study (BIS)
- Integrative Studies (BA, BS)
- Interdisciplinary Studies (MAIS)
- Latin American Studies (BA)
- Linguistics (PhD)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies (MA)
- Philosophy (BA, MA)
- Religious Studies (BA)
- Russian and Eurasian Studies (BA)
- Writing and Rhetoric (PhD)
Information for Family and Friends
- The EagleBank Arena opens one hour prior to the ceremony for general seating.
- Tickets are not required.
- To request disability accommodations, see the link below.
- For directions to campus, parking, and local hotel information, see links below.
Questions about the College Degree Celebrations?
Contact us at link to the right.
All students are encouraged to attend the University Commencement. See link to the right.
Degree Celebration Information for the College of Humanities and Social Sciences
Degree Celebration and Commencement Logistics