Please consider attending this two-part virtual event sponsored by the Office of Research, Innovation and Economic Impact, and the Office of Faculty Affairs and Development!
3nd Annual Research and Scholarship at Mason (Zoom event): January 18, 2023 from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Sponsored by the Office of Research, Innovation and Economic Impact, the program is designed to help faculty become more familiar (or refresh their familiarity) with the grant lifecycle process at Mason and the resources available to assist faculty in obtaining external funding for their research, scholarship and creative work.
- Meet the Vice President for Research, Innovation and Economic Impact and his leadership team and learn about the Associate Deans for Research;
- Discover resources available from Research Services including the Office of Sponsored Programs and Office of Research Integrity and Assurance and the support these teams can provide;
- Hear about University level Institutes and connect with their multidisciplinary teams;
- Find out more about the resource available through the Mason Libraries;
- Learn more about the resources available to provide opportunities to include undergraduate and graduate students in your research;
- Discover how faculty repurpose a non-funded proposal package;
- And more!
Registration is required:
Faculty Matters Workshop – Grant Seeking and Grant Writing 101 (Zoom event): January 18, 2023 from 3:00-4:30 pm
The Office of Faculty Affairs and Development and Research Development Services are co-sponsoring the first Faculty Matters Workshop Series for Spring 2023, which focuses on helping faculty identify funding opportunities, explore general differences in funders and funding opportunities, and learn about key elements of successful proposals.
A separate registration is required for this meeting:
December 13, 2022