Convocation for the Humanities and Interdisciplinary Programs
College of Humanities and Social Sciences
Thursday, May 14th, 7:00pm Patriot Center
All students receiving bachelor's, master's or doctoral degrees in the humanities and interdisciplinary programs are invited to attend the humanities and interdisciplinary programs convocation with their families and friends. This includes students receiving degrees from the following departments and programs:
- Art History (BA, MA)
- Communication (BA, MA, PhD)
- Community College Education (DA)
- Creative Writing (BFA, MFA)
- Cultural Studies (PhD)
- English (BA, MA)
- Environmental and Sustainability Studies (BA)
- Foreign Languages (BA, MA)
- Global Affairs (BA, MA)
- History (BA, MA, PhD)
- History of Decorative Arts (MA)
- Individualized Study (BIS)
- Integrative Studies (BA, BS)
- Interdisciplinary Studies (MAIS)
- Latin American Studies (BA)
- Linguistics (PhD)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies (MA)
- Philosophy (BA, MA)
- Religious Studies (BA)
- Russian and Eurasian Studies (BA)
- Russian Studies (BA)
- Writing and Rhetoric (PhD)
Information for Family and Friends
- The Patriot Center opens at 6:00pm for general seating.
- Tickets are not required.
- To request disability accommodations, see the link below.
- For directions to campus, parking, and local hotel information, see links below.
Questions about the College Convocations?
Contact us at link to the right.
All students are encouraged to attend the University Commencement. See link to the right.
Convocation Information for the College of Humanities and Social Sciences
Convocation and Commencement Logistics